The Promotions & Discount Codes add-on for Event Espresso 4 adds powerful and flexible promotional pricing features to your events. You can create discount codes and promotions that can provide discounts for your attendees when they are registering for an event or buying tickets.
Promotions and Discount Codes Features:
- Promotional pricing with discount codes
- Promotional pricing without discount codes
- Optional usage quantity limits per discount
- Optional start and expiration dates for each discount
- Percentage or fixed amount discounts
- A shortcode and widget that displays a list of non-coded promotions on your website
- Configure whether a promotion can or cannot be combined with any other promotions
- Custom confirmation and declined coupon code messages
- List a message on your website about automatically applied promotions that do not need a discount code
- Easily setup similar promotion codes by duplicating an existing promotion code
- and more!
These features allow you to incentivize your audience to purchase more ticket(s) sooner or register for more events, allowing you to run your business more efficiently and make more money.
Here is a brief screencast demonstration for the Promotions & Discount Codes in Event Espresso 4:
As an event organizer, promotions and and discount codes allow you to:
- Target and re-target attendees with banners or email campaigns offering automatic discounts or giving them special discounts with a code
- Distribute and promote your event through partners (speakers, sponsors, venues, affiliates, etc.) by offering them a special coupon code they can share with their audience
- Track and measure the performance of marketing campaigns and advertising
- Reward loyal customers by offering them a special discount and incentivize them to attend again
- Encourage customers to take action now by offering limited quantity or limited time discounts
- Test and discover what pricing, distribution, marketing or advertising strategy works best for your audience(s)
- Offer discounts to different target audiences so that your event is priced perfectly
Get help with the EE4 Promotions & Discount codes add-on in our support forums
Ask a pre-sales question about this add-on
Your audience can enter their discount code in the last step of the checkout.
Each promotion code can be configured with a custom message confirming or rejecting a promotion code.
Discounts are reflected individually in the checkout.
The discounts are also reflected on the receipts and invoices.
The Promotions List Table provides an overview of all your promotion codes, the events they apply to, when they are valid, the number of uses, etc.
Each promotion code can be configured with a number of options (see the Promotions & Discount Codes documentation).
The Promotional Discount Code settings allow you to configure if taxes will be applied be fore or after a discount is applied.
The discount is detailed in the Event Espresso Transaction and Registration details too.