With Event Espresso, you can create events from your WordPress site and receive credit card payments for each registration or ticket sold. Event Espresso is versatile and can help you with free and paid events. It even works for events with multiple dates and different ticket types or registration options.
Yes! You can check out example events, see a walk through video on how to create an event, and create your own hosted demo site on a free demo website. We also have examples of virtual events. You can also download our free version we call Decaf.
Event Espresso is not a good fit for the following projects:
– event directories, event marketplaces, or user-submitted events
– point of sale or box office
– one-on-one appointment bookings
– seating charts
– events across various time zones at the same time
– events in different currencies at the same time
– events in multiple languages (e.g., QTranslate or WPML) at the same time
Event Espresso does not integrate with Woocommmerce.
Our most popular support license is the Everything support license which includes all current add-ons and new add-ons while your support license is active. The Personal support license is a good fit if you are getting started with events and the Developer support license is a great choice if you have multiple projects.
Your support license will automatically be renewed each year with a loyalty discount of 30%.
Event Espresso is a WordPress plugin and the self-hosted version of WordPress is required. If you are looking for a new WordPress host, then check out what our event organizers have recommended on our requirements page.
We accept online payments through credit and debit cards including VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payments through PayPal.
Yes, if you begin your project with the Personal support license and then upgrade later to the Developer or Everything support license, then you’ll be credited for your existing purchases.
An extension or add-on extends Event Espresso to introduce new functionality. Here are some examples:
– Display your events as a grid or table view
– Add sponsors, presenters, instructors, facilitators, and more to your event pages
– Bulk register attendees by importing a CSV list
– Add an event shopping cart to allow for multiple events to be purchased at one time
– Move an attendee registration to a different event
An active support license (e.g., Personal or Developer) is required to purchase an add-on or extension. If you choose the Everything support license, then you’ll automatically get new add-ons at no additional charge while your support license is active.