Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 3.1.36.2.P Update broke payment statuses

3.1.36.2.P Update broke payment statuses

Posted: January 13, 2014 at 8:20 am

dhoffmann

January 13, 2014 at 8:20 am

I recently updated to 3.1.36.2.P. Customers can’t finish the checkout process no matter which event. The payment status says incomplete for everyone and the type remains blank as well. I’m using Stripe for payment processing.

Josh

• Support Staff

January 13, 2014 at 9:07 am

Hi Daniel,

Can you check to see if there are template files from a prior version of Event Espresso in the /wp-content/uploads/espresso/templates/ directory?

If you have modified templates in that locatioin, they need to be updated to include the changes in the template files included with the current version of the plugin.

If you haven’t made any modifications to the files in the /uploads/espresso/templates they can be removed. If you are not sure if there were modifications made to these files, you can back these up or rename that folder just in case.

You can automatically rename the /wp-content/uploads/espresso/templates folder by going to Event Espresso>Template Settings and clicking the “Rename templates directory” button near the bottom of the page.

dhoffmann

January 13, 2014 at 1:49 pm

I’ve gone through all the templates and updated them along with my own modifications but still no payments.

Are the payment page templates the ones I should be looking at in particular?

dhoffmann

January 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Is there a place where I can get access to older versions of EE to roll back my installation?

Josh

• Support Staff

January 13, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Hi Daniel,

Any templates that handle registration or payments would be affected. Older add-ons could also be a culprit if you’re still running older versions of the add-ons and updated to the latest version of Event Espresso without updating add-ons.

We don’t have a place where you can download older versions, but if you can let us know which version you had before we might be able to dig it up.

The support post ‘3.1.36.2.P Update broke payment statuses’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso