We are pleased to announce the first Alpha release of Event Espresso, 3.2. While this version is available as an alpha release, we still encourage people to upgrade to Event Espresso 4. A suitable upgrade path from EE3 > EE4 is available to those who have a support license to Event Espresso. We recommend people to upgrade to EE4 before EE3 becomes end of life (EOL).
Some of the most significant changes are:
- a new checkout process that allows attendees to select multiple ticket types in the same checkout
- a new admin interface that optimizes and consolidates the event editor page
- greater granularity with respect to managing transactions, registrations and attendees
- additional reporting by transactions, registrations and attendees
- improved pricing and discounting options
- added pretty permalinks (SEO-friendly URLs) that can be keyword rich
- added affiliate tracking capabilities
- And more, review our complete 3.2 Change Log for more details.