Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 403 Error?

403 Error?

Posted: April 29, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Samuel Foran

April 29, 2014 at 7:37 pm

At the end of my string here, about to snap!

Contacted host support many times, they say there’s nothing they can do.

WP is configed really simply and seems to be working, very minimal plugins.

When I go to this URL it mostly works, http://pollinationproject.org/shop/events/restoration-agriculture-with-mark-shepard/

But when I try to check out, it gives a 403 error?

http://pollinationproject.org/shop/events/restoration-agriculture-with-mark-shepard/?ee=process_ticket_selections

Running latest EE (4.2.3)

Can anyone identify any error going on here? I could provide some login details possibly.

Appreciate any help, I’m still new to EE!

Samuel Foran

April 29, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Found these in error log – is this a help?

<code>
[30-Apr-2014 01:25:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/xxxxxx/pollinationproject.org/shop/content/plugins/event-espresso-core-reg/shortcodes/EES_Shortcode.shortcode.php) [&lt;a href=&#039;function.require-once&#039;&gt;function.require-once&lt;/a&gt;]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxxxx/pollinationproject.org/shop/content/plugins/event-espresso-core-reg/core/EE_Config.core.php on line 381
[30-Apr-2014 01:25:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [&lt;a href=&#039;function.require&#039;&gt;function.require&lt;/a&gt;]: Failed opening required &#039;/xxxxxx/pollinationproject.org/shop/content/plugins/event-espresso-core-reg/shortcodes/EES_Shortcode.shortcode.php&#039; (include_path=&#039;.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php&#039;) in /xxxxxx/pollinationproject.org/shop/content/plugins/event-espresso-core-reg/core/EE_Config.core.php on line 381</code>

Josh

• Support Staff

April 29, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Hi Samuel,

The error log is saying that the EES_Shortcode.shortcode.php file is missing or it’s not allowed to be read. The fix for this may be downloading a fresh copy of Event Espresso 4 and re-installing. You could also browse the files on the server with an FTP client first to verify that the file is there.

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

May 6, 2014 at 11:34 am

Hi Samuel,

I just ran a registration with the user: eetest eetest

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Lorenzo

The support post ‘403 Error?’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso