Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 4.8.17.p – Maximum number of tickets allowed per order for this event

4.8.17.p – Maximum number of tickets allowed per order for this event

Posted: October 27, 2015 at 11:12 am

Jim

October 27, 2015 at 11:12 am

After upgrading to 4.8.17.p events with a value of 1 for the “Maximum number of tickets allowed per order for this event” present an error of “Please choose at least one ticket before continuing” when clicking “register now.” If I enter a value of 2 for the “Maximum number of tickets allowed per order for this event” the ticket selector then shows a drop-down and permits the registration, but a user must select 1 or 2 tickets and I only want a radio button to display for 1 ticket.

Josh

• Support Staff

October 27, 2015 at 11:40 am

Hi Jim,

This looks like an issue with the Ticket Selector Embed code. Can you try changing the event page so that instead of having the embed, which outputs the registration button in an iframe, you instead place the [ESPRESSO_TICKET_SELECTOR] shortcode there?

Jim

October 27, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Yes, that does fix my issue. But defining a value of 1 now breaks my ee-event listing page, as noted here: https://eventespresso.com/topic/4-8-18-p-fatal-error-cannot-redeclare-espresso_no_tkt_slctr_end_dv/

Josh

• Support Staff

October 27, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Yes, thank you for reporting the other issue. This will be fixed in the next update.

Jim

October 27, 2015 at 12:50 pm

You’re welcome, Josh.

Thanks.

Josh

• Support Staff

October 28, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Hi Jim,

I wanted to let you know that the latest update of Event Espresso 4 includes a fix for the issue with the embeddable ticket selector when there are no tickets or ticket quantities to be selected.

Jim

October 29, 2015 at 8:30 am

Awesome!

The support post ‘4.8.17.p – Maximum number of tickets allowed per order for this event’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso