Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 3.1.25 upgrade just broke the site

3.1.25 upgrade just broke the site

Posted: July 20, 2012 at 6:10 am

mpurse

July 20, 2012 at 6:10 am

I just did the 1-click upgrade as enticed to in my wp dashboard and the dates have just disappeared from my tables, plus it’s no longer possible to register for a free event via the shopping cart.

http://www.thegoodlifecentre.co.uk/workshops/

http://www.thegoodlifecentre.co.uk/event-registration/?regevent_action=show_shopping_cart

Help!

Josh

• Support Staff

July 20, 2012 at 6:56 am

You should try clearing your browser’s cache and testing the free event registration. I was able to register for it through the shopping cart with no issues. (Feel free to remove ‘test test’ from the list.

With the dates, it looks like this is a modified table template. What code is being used to display the dates? It might help to look over the code in the standard event_list_display template and compare.

mpurse

July 20, 2012 at 7:23 am

Done that, thanks. The free ones are ok now.

I will have to get the theme designer to check on this (which might now take a while) as I don’t know what template is used. But shouldn’t it still work unless the meta titles were changed in teh upgrade?

For now, as a quick fix so the site is usable over the weekend. Can I roll back to the previous version? If so I can you send me a link?

Thanks!

Josh

• Support Staff

July 20, 2012 at 8:45 am

Which version number was previously in use?

mpurse

July 20, 2012 at 8:47 am

Thanks!

Josh

• Support Staff

July 20, 2012 at 8:49 am

Which point release? There was more that one: Event Espresso 3.1.24, 3.1.24.1, 3.1.24.2, and 3.1.24.3

mpurse

July 20, 2012 at 8:49 am

Sorry, it was 3.1.24.3

I was right up to date.

Josh

• Support Staff

July 20, 2012 at 9:08 am

I can zip up the older version and send it to the email address we have on file. If there were changes made to the core plugin files that made the dates appear as they did before, reverting to the older version I send will not fix it.

The support post ‘3.1.25 upgrade just broke the site’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso