Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 2-Step Security Verification….

2-Step Security Verification….

Posted: March 3, 2016 at 8:59 am

Devaraj

March 3, 2016 at 8:59 am

We had a client from Qatar try to register and pay this morning and it didn’t work because all the bank cards in Qatar (he says) require a 2 step verification.

Any word or advice on how to deal with this?

Will we see more of this in the future?

Thanks!

Shivan

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

March 3, 2016 at 9:14 am

Hi Shivan,

Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with what a two-step verification process looks like for payments. If you are using a payment option such as Braintree, then it will process once you click to pay.

I think you are asking about something that communicates with the bank to add another layer of verification beyond the CVV / CVC which checks to see if the address matches the billing card.

Are you offering more than one payment method such as PayPal payments + a credit or debit card option?

Lorenzo

Devaraj

March 3, 2016 at 9:19 am

Hi, not sure what the second step entails at the moment. When he arrives I will ask.

Wea re using Mijireh with Barclays EPDQ here in the UK and it is working fab since we dumped the SelleX (sp?) Gateway plugin..

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

March 3, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Thanks, I’m not familiar with that payment gateway and you could check with Mijireh support to see if that is something that they will offer in the future.

Event Espresso communicates with Mijireh and then Mijireh uses the connected payment gateway (e.g. Barclays) for payments.

Lorenzo

The support post ‘2-Step Security Verification….’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso