Support

Home Forums Pre-Sales 2 quick questions prior to purchase

2 quick questions prior to purchase

Posted: September 16, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Davina Partridge

September 16, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Hi, I’ve got 2 questions while I mull over purchasing event expresso, firstly is it possible to have a map of where the event is? I wanted to try and show all my events on a map so a user could click on the ones nearest to them. Would this be possible.
Secondly, on the ticketing option where people can print out tickets with the code on – are these all branded with the Event Expresso logo or are they white labeled so they can be branded by the event host?
Many thanks

Dean

September 17, 2013 at 2:55 am

Hi Davina,

1) While a map can be shown in the event description to show where the venue is, there isn’t a feature that will show all events on a map at once.

2) The tickets can include the organisation logo etc. There is a small text link at the bottom advising “Powered by the Event Espresso Ticketing System for WordPress” you could easily remove that from the template or with some CSS though.

omid moghadas

September 26, 2013 at 7:20 am

Hi,
I’m interested about eventespresso and I had the same questions.
I understand that maping all event isn’t out-of-the-box, but do you think it can be done with some tweaking ? Can you recommend developers for that ?

Thanks
Regards

Josh

• Support Staff

September 26, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Yes:

https://eventespresso.com/developers/event-espresso-pros/

The support post ‘2 quick questions prior to purchase’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso