Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 1 page Registration

1 page Registration

Posted: February 7, 2014 at 1:14 pm

David Oralevich

February 7, 2014 at 1:14 pm

hi all…
having trouble figuring this one out. On my registration pages, (for example: http://officepro.doralevich.com/?page_id=233 ), users have to click on Register or (Add To Cart).
Then submit payment information on 1 page. Something just doesn’t look right to me.

Is there a way to have it like this:

Click Here to Register > Full Registration on this page > Check out.

Thank you…

Jonathan Wilson

February 8, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Hi David,

It looks to be functioning properly now. When I click Register, I am taken to the registration form. I fill in the registration form, then I’m taken to the payment page.

Are you still having issues?

David Oralevich

February 8, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Is there a way to get this to go from <click register> to Registration with payment information page?

Dean

February 10, 2014 at 12:56 am

Hi David,

The default process for basic registration is: Click Register, fill out details, confirm, select payment, pay.

You can reduce this by turning off the confirmation page in the General Settings (Skip Confirmation Page during Registration Process?).

If you are using a single offsite payment gateway like PayPal, you can further reduce this selecting the “Bypass Payment Overview Page” from the gateway settings area.

EE4 has a similar system in that there are stages to follow, but it is all handled on a single page.

David Oralevich

February 10, 2014 at 8:57 am

OK…so I guess I have it optimized the best way that I can…I am using Authorize.net as my gateway, and already have skip confirmation marked as Yes.

I’ll try and upgrade to EE4, I don’t think I have any customizations…

Josh

• Support Staff

February 10, 2014 at 9:40 am

Hi David,

Please be sure to check out the information in the Event Espresso 4 announcement if you have questions about the difference between Event Espresso 3 and 4.

The support post ‘1 page Registration’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso