Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 1 domain error

1 domain error

Posted: September 29, 2016 at 12:58 am

latinohealthforum@gmail.com

September 29, 2016 at 12:58 am

We had previously launched with the http://www.domain.wordpress and now switched to the http://www.domain.org only site and are getting the following error and comment:
Your support license key is only valid for one domain at a time, and our licensing system has detected that you are using your license key on multiple domains. Please log in to your Event Espresso account to manage your Support License Keys, or if you have concerns, please Contact Us.

You have the correct Support License Key for Event Espresso but your account only allows for automatic upgrades on one domain. Please log in to your Event Espresso account to manage your Support License Keys or purchase a support license right now.

How can I properly address the issue?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Tony

• Support Staff

September 29, 2016 at 1:18 am

Hi there,

I have reset your license key.

You’ll need to go to Event Espresso -> General Settings.

Remove the license key (cut), save the settings, replace the key (paste) and save the settings once more. Be sure to check for whitespace before/after the key before saving.

You will also receive an email with these instructions.

September 30, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Thank you Tony, I did as instructed and the following error remains:

Your support license key is only valid for one domain at a time, and our licensing system has detected that you are using your license key on multiple domains. Please log in to your Event Espresso account to manage your Support License Keys, or if you have concerns, please Contact Us.

I logged into our account and the correct domain name is now displayed under licensing keys (not the old domain.wordpress site).

Josh

• Support Staff

September 30, 2016 at 2:35 pm

If you have a staging site active and/or there’s still a website on the old domain, you’ll need to remove the license key set in the Event Espresso > General Settings page on those sites, then you can request a key reset on your account page.

September 30, 2016 at 3:23 pm

The error was erased after I updated the plugin. Thank you Tony and Josh for your time.

The support post ‘1 domain error’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso