The transactions section covers the payments each registrant has made.
The transactions list table offers views of transaction lists. You can filter by a date range, search for matching transactions with the Search field, view transactions by status, and view transactions by event.
Transaction Status – the current status of the transaction. This is show as a thin colored bar to the left of the ID (Registration ID).
- Orange – Overpaid
- Green – Complete
- Blue – Incomplete
- Yellow – Abandoned
- Pink – Failed
ID – This is the transaction ID used by the plugin.
Transaction Date – The date the transaction was first made. Clicking this will open up the transactions details page.
Total – The total cost of all the tickets purchased in that registration transaction.
Paid – Total of all payments made for the transaction.
Primary Registrant – The name of the primary attendee. Clicking this will open up the attendee details page.
Email Address – The primary attendees email address. Clicking this will open up your default email program.
Event – The name of the event registered for which is also a link to that event’s editor screen. A View all Transactions for this event link will also be available.
If the Multi Event Registration add-on is activated, this column’s content is changed to show the count of events in the transaction, and the link changes to go to a list of those events.
- View Transaction Details – Clicking this will open up the transactions details page
- View Invoice for Transaction – Clicking this will open up an HTML version of the invoice which can be printed. There is an option on that page to convert it to a PDF file, which can be printed or downloaded
- View Transaction Receipt – Available if the Receipt message type is activated
- View Registration Details – Clicking this will send you to the Registration Details page for the Primary attendee related to the transaction
- Send Payment Reminder – Resend an email to the primary attendee, requesting payment if money is owed
- View Related Messages – Clicking this will open a list of messages sent for the transaction
- View Tickets for Registrations – Available if ticketing add-on is activated