Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 2 registrations not possible

2 registrations not possible

Posted: October 12, 2016 at 8:14 am

Viewing 3 reply threads

renefi

October 12, 2016 at 8:14 am

Hi,
I use EE4 for event registration. Once you have registered for an event, the thank you page appears. Now if I want to register for another event, the thank you page appears right away so I cannot register. What can I do?
Thank you
http://www.shiatsu.de/heidelberg/index.php/veranstaltungen/entspanntes-lehnen-sp1/

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

October 12, 2016 at 9:05 am

Hello,

I see an index.php in the site URL which usually means that a Windows based server is in use. Those servers are not recommended (https://eventespresso.com/requirements/).

We developer and test on nginx and apache.

How are you starting the second registration? Are you browsing to the event page through your website’ navigation or are you clicking back through your web browser?

Lorenzo

renefi

October 12, 2016 at 9:12 am

Thank you. Yes that is true. The server is windows. It cannot be changed easily and we need to work around that. If it doesn´t work we need to switch to someone else.
After registration I click “Seminare”. Then right away the thank you page appears. There should be a list of workshops.
The index.php is there because the permalinks don´t work otherwise.

Josh

• Support Staff

October 12, 2016 at 9:32 am

You can add a list of workshops onto the Thank you page by using the Upcoming Events widget there, or you can place the
[ESPRESSO_EVENTS] short code on the Thank You page.

If you want to allow registration for two or more events in one transaction, you can install the Multi Event Registration add-on to your site.

Viewing 3 reply threads

The support post ‘2 registrations not possible’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso