When we launched the new website we also added a few gems into a few of the licenses. One of those jewels is that our WordPress event ticketing plugin (addon) is now included in the Business and Developer Licenses, at no additional cost.
Our event ticketing plugin gives you the ability to require tickets to your event. After registration, attendees are given a PDF or HTML ticket to print (which can be customized) and bring with them to the event. With our WordPress mobile ticketing apps you can scan the tickets to validate payment and check-in attendees at the door.
Event Ticketing Plugin Updated
We’ve also made some upgrades that include:
- HTML-based tickets that you can customize yourself
- Print a ticket at home or view it on your mobile device
- Venue information and Google Map integration right in the ticket
- Upload your business logo to display on your ticket right from the back-end
- Support for multiple ticket templates that can be assigned to different events
Our printable event ticketing addon is better than it’s ever been and more affordable than it’s ever been.
Save More than 57%
Our event ticketing addon sells for $169.95, but it has been included in the Business License for free. That makes the value of the Business License over $425, but it’s all been bundled for only $179.95. This saves you more than 57%, and you can save even more with the Developer License.
Do you already use the Ticketing addon? We’d love for you to comment below with how you use tickets for your event, how it helps you and share an example of your sweet new ticket design.