Get Started Now
- Event Espresso version 4.8.41+ (Works w/ Decaf & Regular)
- WordPress version 4.5+
- Apple: iOS version 9+
- Android: KitKat version 4.1+
- Optional: Ticketing add-on (required for scanning tickets)
Event App Overview
Since our event app announcement back in February, our team has been busy building brand new event mobile apps for onsite check-in & ticket scanning. The new Event Espresso 4 event app allows you to transform your Android and/or Apple device into an onsite attendance management tool for events. Allowing event managers another option to manage check-ins at the door of their events.
Quickly check-in attendees and view information about your events and attendees. Built-in ticket scanning capabilities allow you to scan tickets (optional upgrade) at your classes, meetings, conventions, concerts, and everything in between. Event managers can also login to the website to view attendance records, generate an attendance list and export the list to a report in CSV format.
Use the event app to check attendees in/out of events, view attendee/registration and event info. Additional benefits of using the Event Espresso 4 Event App at your event include:
- No more messy attendee lists to deal with, just search for an attendee names and check them in from the app
- Speed up registrations at the door, by using your mobile device to scan attendees tickets (optional upgrade), instead of using your laptop and barcode scanner
- Integrates in real-time with the attendee list in Event Espresso, within your own website
- Easily view attendee/registration info, such as:
- Attendee list per datetime
- Ticket purchases
- Payment status
- Check-in status
- Allows for multiple check-in “stations”. Eg, use multiple Android/iPhone devices to log into to the same attendee list so employees can check-in attendees using multiple different devices
- Device-to-device QR Code scanning helps to keep your events “Green” by providing an environmentally friendly ticketing solution
- Makes your organization efficient and innovative with easy access to event info, such as:
- Event list
- Venue info
- Registration totals
- Capacity statistics
Who is this for?
Anyone using Event Espresso 4 to manage events/classes and accepting registrations on their WordPress website can use this event app to scan tickets, monitor attendee access, view registration details, and more.
You can use the event app with Event Smart, too. Just let us know so we can turn on your REST API feature.
The event app design team took a some extra time to give the event overview a few nice design updates this time around. Including the use of featured images, event descriptions, better datetime display, and selecting among multiple datetimes.
The registration overview screen allows entry staff check-in/out the attendees from within the event app. If you allow your attendees to leave, then re-enter later, you can easily check the attendee out, then check them back in from the attendee overview screen. This also updates the check-in/out records in your website database.
Check-in & Ticket Scanning
Ticket scanning allows entry staff to easily scan tickets at the door (EE4 Ticketing add-on required). When a ticket is scanned, a response is sent back to your event website checking that attendee into the event.
Ready to Get Started? Install NowSweet! Hey #EventProfs, @EventEspresso has a mobile app to check-in and scan #tickets on #WordPress Click To Tweet
We also owe a big shout out to the Event Espresso community (customers, support team, third-party developers, and non-profits organizations) for believing in us for over 7 years.
Help shape the future of Event Espresso mobile apps. If you’re a user or developer and would like to leave feedback about the Event Espresso mobile apps, contact us on our support forums. Your feedback is invaluable and helps us to improve the experience, each and every day.