A maintenance release for Event Espresso 4 is now available. Event Espresso 4.4.6.p offers 10 fixes and 3 enhancements.
Bugfixes for Event Espresso 4.4.6
- Fix datetimes being based on UTC rather than local time when being displayed on the front end
- Fix events with a status of ‘Cancelled’ still allowing registrations
- Fix ESPRESSO_EVENTS shortcode where pagination stops working if used on the ‘Front Page’
- Fix issue with prices with commas
- Fix event category archives
- Fix events with no limit set on a datetime importing as sold out
- Fix error when attempting to remove a trashed registrant
- Fix ‘Notice: Undefined index: test_transactions in /event-espresso-core-reg/modules/gateways/Paypal_Pro/EE_Paypal_Pro.class.php on line 781’
- Fix “Allow Payment-retry for Pending and Deferred Payments?”
- Fix STRICT_ALL_TABLES issue for WordPress 4.1
Enhancements for Event Espresso 4.4.6
- Add a whole whack of filters to control displayed text within the ticket selector
- Merge GitHub Pull Request #46: Updated Thank You page header to be consistent (props nickrouty)
- Merge GitHub Pull Request #45: Removed line that isn’t applicable to Ticket Selector table columns (props nickrouty)
Interested in contributing to the Event Espresso 4 project? Request access to our project on GitHub
Updating to Event Espresso 4.4.6
One-click updates are available via the WordPress Plugins page within the WP dashboard to members who have activated their support license key. The support license key can be found on your Event Espresso account page and it is activated through the General Settings page for Event Espresso within your WordPress admin (WP dashboard).
Be sure to backup your WordPress site. Then login to your WordPress admin and click on Plugins in the WordPress admin menus. Then find the Event Espresso – Calendar and click on Deactivate. Locate Event Espresso within the list of plugins and click on Update Now.
You can also manually update your Event Espresso software. Here is information on how to manually update Event Espresso via SFTP or FTP.
What Changes were made in Event Espresso 4.4.5?
You can view the change log for Event Espresso 4.4.5.
Event Espresso 4.5 (next major version of Event Espresso 4) is available right now in our pre-release channel. Join our pre-release channel today. You’ll then be able to access pre-release downloads from your Event Espresso account page (bottom right area of page).
Thank you for choosing Event Espresso!