A maintenance release for Event Espresso 4 is now available. Event Espresso 4.4.4.p offers 13 fixes and 3 enhancements.
Bugfixes for Event Espresso 4.4.4
- EE_Error exception when adding [ESPRESSO_EVENTS] to a LearnDash course
- PayPal IPN validation, when there’s a single quote in a ticket’s name
- Event Facebook URL and Event Twitter URL Message Shortcodes don’t Reference Event Information
- Remove “or” keywords from instance of check in EE_Admin.core.php
- Stray html tag in the pricing area of Event Espresso
- Custom payment methods not loading unless original is deleted
- Fix transaction report calculation for Total Revenue per Day
- Approved Registration status not working for payment gateways
- Sold Out Ticket that is Required allows other Tickets to be Purchased
- EE Error notice when micro updating EE4.5.0.beta
- Payment Overview has wrong dates January 1 1970
Enhancements for Event Espresso 4.4.4
- Raise minimum PHP version requirement to at least PHP 5.3.9
- Move Heartbeat API dependent admin scripts to their own file
- Add $old_STS_ID and $new_STS_ID to hooks in EE_Registration::set_status()
Updating to Event Espresso 4.4.4
One-click updates are available via the WordPress Plugins page within the WP dashboard to members who have activated their support license key. The support license key can be found on your Event Espresso account page and it is activated through the General Settings page for Event Espresso within your WordPress admin (WP dashboard).
Be sure to backup your WordPress site. Then login to your WordPress admin and click on Plugins in the WordPress admin menus. Locate Event Espresso within the list of plugins and click on Update Now.
You can also manually update your Event Espresso software. Here is information on how to manually update Event Espresso via SFTP or FTP.
What Changes were made in Event Espresso 4.4.3?
You can view the change log for Event Espresso 4.4.3.
Need to see more events or registrations per page in your WordPress dashboard?
Try clicking on the Screen Options tab in the top right corner of the events overview screen or registration overview screen and then adjust the pagination number and save changes. Here is an example: Increase the number of events shown in the events overview screen
Thanks for being a member of Event Espresso!