A maintenance release for Event Espresso 4 is now available. Event Espresso 4.3.1.p offers 14 fixes and 3 enhancements.
- Fix event datetime comparison to now for upcoming events widget
- Add limit to session transient delete query
- Fix flat fee discount/surcharge not showing in the price breakdown
- Fix undefined function deactivate_plugins()
- Fix [ESPRESSO_EVENTS] show_expired=false parameter
- Fix calendar shortcode parsing on page with [ESPRESSO_EVENTS] shortcode on it
- Fix 1 click updates not working for addons
- Fix error when changing timezone to half hour increments
- Fix event_espresso text domain typos
- Fix [EVENT_AUTHOR_FORMATTED_EMAIL] shortcode
- Incorrect array configuration for Plugin Update Engine in EE_Register_Addon
- Fix receipt HTML issues
- Fix issue where EE_DMS_New_Addon_0_0_2.dms.php does not have constructor
- Fix issue where core misinforms addons when it’s a new install
- Change minimum PHP version notification to say next major version will drop support for PHP 5.2
- Add in validation of active messengers and message types
- Update Category help tour
Did you know that Event Espresso 4 has documentation within the WordPress dashboard?
Just click on the Help tab which appears in the top right corner of the screen while viewing a page for Event Espresso. It is a convenient way to learn about a feature right from the WordPress admin.