This release brings many improvements to existing core features and a few new features, such as duplicate events, iCal integration, batch email/newsletter system, registration form and payment system optimizations.
If you use the 1-click update feature, please be sure to update the EE4 Calendar to 3.1 BEFORE updating the EE4 core plugin.
- Duplicate Event
- Ticket Required Option
- Added iCal Integration
- Drag-n-drop Answer Values
- Order Questions by Question Group
- Question Editor Style Changes (thanks to Matt Van Andel)
- Re-order Datetimes in Ticket Editor and Single Page Checkout
- New Hooks and Filters for Developers Added to the Registration Process
- Messages System
- Migration Issues
- Miscellaneous Spelling Errors
- Ticket Bundles
Can be used to set a per ticket price, based on a pre-defined quantity of tickets. This article shows how to create a ticket bundle where you can set a lower price per ticket when purchased in a bundle.
- Graduated Ticket Pricing
Can be used to set a per ticket price, based on a quantity range of tickets, similar to a tiered pricing structure. This article shows how to set graduated ticket pricing where you can set a lower price per ticket for larger quantity ticket purchases.
- Message Type – Newsletter message type
- Messages Admin – Updated to implement a new Custom Template creation/edit process
- Event Editor – Modify Messages metabox in event editor to use new custom template system
- Messages System – Default ‘From’ Email shortcode changed to [CO_FORMATTED_EMAIL]
Advanced Custom Fields Integration
Fully customize WordPress edit screens with powerful custom fields, using the Advanced Custom Fields plugin for WordPress. We’ve added several new hooks and filters throughout the Single Page Checkout system to give developers the ability to integrate with this awesome plugin.
- Developers Corner: Using Advanced Custom Fields to Quickly Extend EE4
- Add a Course Curriculum Section to the “Thank You” Page Using Advanced Custom Fields
- Add a Sponsors Section to Events Using Advanced Custom Fields
- EE4 “Thank You” Page Actions & Filters
- EE4 “Single Page Checkout” Page Actions & Filters
Payment Gateway Fixes
This time around we’ve spent some time making sure the payment processing features work better, faster, and are easier to understand for your customers. We’ve also added better support for tracking partial payments.
- Send address fields to Mijireh
- Show failed payments in payment response
- Thank You page now uses the WordPress Heartbeat API to automatically display payment status updates
- Fix for Single Page Checkout so it displays the correct amount owed based on when a payment has already been entered into the system