A maintenance release for Event Espresso 4 is now available. Event Espresso 4.2.7.p offers 14 fixes.
Please backup your WordPress before making any changes.
- Prevent duplication of venues when migrating from Event Espresso 3
- Show the current value when changes are saved through the default price type editor
- Restore the [EVENT_LIST] messages shortcode for the [ATTENDEE_LIST]
- Fix styling issue with dropdown menus in the Add New Registration screen
- Fix undeclared variable in EE_Shortcodes::_validate_list_requirements()
- Restore the ability for the messages system to display information from system questions
- Correct a variable name to clear a PHP warning in EE_Event_List_Shortcodes.lib.php
- Fix infinite loop issue related to event excerpts
- Fix transaction time for offsite payments gateways (e.g. Mijireh, PayPal) so they are recorded with the correct timezone
- Fix email links used by the messages system
- Restore the [EVENT_AUTHOR_EMAIL] messages shortcode for the [EVENT_LIST]
- Adjust saving of primary registrant information so this information is only saved to the primary attendee record
- Fix insecure warning caused by Google maps loading over http while on an https page
- Fix error from missing help tab for the Check-In Records screen
For a complete history of the updates and changes to Event Espresso 4 and the EE4-compatible add-ons, see the entire EE4 Changelog.