An update for Event Espresso 4 is now available. Event Espresso 4.2.6.p offers one enhancement and 13 fixes.
Please backup your WordPress before making any changes.
- Add option to show events from all categories in the Upcoming Events widget
- Upcoming events widget formatting, remove extra line breaks and spacing, defaults of false not selecting
- Preview button not showing for regular WordPress post-types
- Logo Sizes in Order Confirmation PDF
- Clarifying that the “skip migrations” = “reset database and delete old data”
- indexOf(s) is not a function
- Event Access Information under Ticket Details shows “Remaining” but that heading no longer exists
- Fix date display in content-espresso_events-header.php to allow for translation
- Themes that use “get_the_excerpt()” instead of “the_excerpt()” are missing EE content. Please note many of the headings in the event templates of prior versions have been removed as part of the work done in this ticket
- Move to Trash Link in Venues Editor allows you to Delete Locked Venues
- Arabica 2014 – change category icon from “tags” to “category”
- EE4 Core 4.1 DMS crashing during events_Question_group stage
- Fix error on sorting venues by ID in venue list table
- Fix errors getting hidden by try catch block
For a complete history of the updates and changes to EE4 and the EE4-compatible add-ons, see the entire EE4 Changelog.