Development on Event Espresso continues and we wanted to give our event managers a sneak peek of the new event admin coming in version 3.0.18. This may be replacing the Attendees/Payments page and Event Setup pages. These two pages will be combined into one “Event Overview” page where you can click to add a new event or view all the information (previously available on two pages.)
We’ve added the following event management options:
- Quick Filtering Options – all current events, today’s events, and this month’s events
- Advanced Filtering Options – month/year, categories, and active/inactive status
- Improved Column Sorting
- Event Start Dates and Times
- Registration Start Date and Times
- Actions – view event (magnifying glass icon), edit event (edit icon), view attendees (people icon), view shortcodes (<> icon), export excel (excel icon), export csv (csv icon), and send event newsletter (mail icon).
Here is a comparison of the new version (on the left) with the current version (on the right)
Here is a closer view of the new event manager admin.
We believe this new design, will make Event Espresso more convenient and efficient for event managers, than ever before.
What do you think? Any additional suggestions?