This tool allows you to import your voucher codes. For now it creates a new menu item called “Voucher Import” under “Payment Settings” in the Event Espresso admin.
- We have included a template file that we recommend you download and use. It is very easy to work with it in Microsoft Excel. Be sure to save it as a CSV file and not an Excel spreadsheet.
- The file name should be named vouchers.csv
- One final note, you will see that the header row, first column has a 0 while other rows have a 1. This tells the upload to ignore rows that have the 0 identifier and only use rows with the 1.
- One-click updates are not available for this download at this time.
- Please report any errors, bugs or corrections in the Pre-release Forum