Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium Register Page Checkout

Register Page Checkout

Posted: February 15, 2021 at 2:58 am


paresh_vnurture

February 15, 2021 at 2:58 am

Hello Support Team,
We are facing issue in register page checkout. This page is not loaded as mentioned in your official document or demo of plugin site.
In our scenario, while we redirecting on this page, it is showing blank data and throw some potential issue error. we go though your setting and integrate same in our side as yours but still has error.

So kindly look quick and revert me back asap.

Thanks


paresh_vnurture

February 15, 2021 at 4:21 am

we are waiting for your response, please let me know , what is further needs to sort out my issue


Josh

  • Support Staff

February 15, 2021 at 7:52 am

Hi,

May I ask what was the error message? Was it ” Nothing in your Event Queue”? Usually the reason for a “Nothing in your Event queue” error is caching. Can you deactivate the site’s caching mechanism?


paresh_vnurture

February 15, 2021 at 10:24 pm

Hi Josh,
we already clear and deactivate site catch and also deactivate all plugins.
https://www.vnurturelearnings.com/events/demo-event/
please go through this link and add qty then register your self in the event, then message prompt like as below.

“Nothing in your Event Queue
You need to select at least one event before you can proceed with the registration process.”

please check this, we also tried with payable amount but nothing is change. let me update quick, where we are missing something or any other issue.

Thanks


paresh_vnurture

February 16, 2021 at 2:00 am

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ga0bDJt2iLE7CHX9DMUyV-Ws6TE0U4Jh?usp=sharing

You can find screenshot from above link


Tony

  • Support Staff

February 16, 2021 at 4:58 am

Hi there,

90% of the time, ‘Nothing in your Event Queue’ is caching, the other 10% being some config that prevents sessions from maintaining state.

I can see you’re using Cloudways to host the site, the headers on the page show:

cache-provider: CLOUDWAYS-CACHE-DC
x-cache: MISS

Whilst it does show MISS as the cache response we still see this happening when caching is enabled even when it returns miss.

What type of caching is enabled within Cloudways?


paresh_vnurture

February 17, 2021 at 2:32 am

Hi Josh,
we already cleared all catch as you mentioned and also follow following link to solve our issue.

https://eventespresso.com/topic/nothing-in-your-event-queue-34/
https://eventespresso.com/topic/nothing-in-your-event-queue-37/
https://eventespresso.com/topic/ee4-nothing-in-your-event-queue-no-cache-plugins-being-used/
https://eventespresso.com/topic/nothing-in-your-event-queue-30/

I followed all suggestion, but if anything is not there than tell me, I do the needful on my side or suggest me new blog which I should follow to solve it out.

Thanks


Tony

  • Support Staff

February 17, 2021 at 6:36 am

we already cleared all catch as you mentioned and also follow following link to solve our issue.

Clearing the cache is not the same thing as excluding the request from the cache.

So have you excluded EE’s critical pages from caching?

Is caching enabled within Cloudways? If so, which caching?

You must be logged in to reply to this support post. Sign In or Register for an Account

Support forum for Event Espresso 3 and Event Espresso 4.
Documentation for EE3 and EE4
Documentation for Event Espresso 3 Documentation for Event Espresso 4

Status: publish

Updated by  Tony 2 weeks ago ago

Topic Tags

Notifications

This topic is: not resolved
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!