Posted: April 18, 2016 at 9:01 am
I have some questions about Event Espresso due to a some requirements of a client:
– I need to make tickets of a day 1, day 2, day 1 and 2 (until now it’s not a problem) and one day, and If the visitant go to the event the first day, can’t access to the second day, but if the visitant didn’t go the first day, can go the second.
With the add-on Multiple Dates Times Per Event can I do that?
– It’s needed to that the attendants inside the event can checking the QR of the visitand and check what is visiting, can i do that with Event Espresso?
– I need to have groups of visitants: premium, student, etc.
Can do it myself using a Hooks?
– Then some groups have discounts, Event Espresso works well with that type of modifications by plugin? Maybe the program can do it itself?
– And finally: Does Event Espresso works well on multi language WordPress? (Transposh, WPML, etc.)
Thanks for reaching out. The multiple date times and tickets option could be used to create the different options.
However, there isn’t an option to require a specific date and then prevent access to another date. For example, you could set day 1 to be required and they would still be able to access day 2.
Barcodes are supported via the ticketing add-on and a physical barcode scanner could be used. We are also working on mobile apps for Event Espresso 4.
Different pricing groups could be created through the ticket editor which is part of the event editor.
PDF attachements are not supported. However, you could upload any documents to the WP media library and then include a link in your custom email message.
The promotions system will allow you to apply a discount on a per-event basis. However, if you already know the pricing ahead of time then you could create different pricing options through the ticket selector so that a discount code would not be needed.
Event Espresso does not support multi-language tools like qTranslate or WPML.
Thanks for answering.
The support post ‘Pre-Sales questions’ is closed to new replies.
Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.