Posted: November 23, 2022 at 4:19 am
Hi, i have a couple of question about the plugin.
1. We would like to show the address of the registant on the invoice, but it does not show the full address only a part of it.
2. We would like to add a custom veld on the registration form which we succeed to do but we can not put it on the invoice, don’t know what shortcake to use for it…
3. We would like to change the admin email where the registrations are being sent. Where can we adjust it?
If you need to login then I can send login details.
Thanks for your time,
Go to Event Espresso -> Messages -> Default Message Templates -> Invoice -> Edit Purchaser.
In the main content section you should see ‘Bill to’ with a bunch of shortcodes, like this:
That should be pulling in all of the address fields by default, can you post a link to either an Event I can register onto or the invoice for a test registration I can view?
Assuming the questions are assigned to the primary registrant, you can use:
For the Registration based emails like Registration Approved?
By default, those will go to the Email address of the user account set as the author.
I can walk you through how to change the templates so they come from the email address set in Event Espresso -> General Settings -> Your Organization -> Primary Contact Email if that works for you?
Thanks for your answers.
1. The address is good now, except the extra question don’t show up…
Here is the link to the test event: https://staging.armanl.eu/test/events/test-event/
The extra question is the Reference number.
Is it also possible to write also the question not only the answer?
2. An other question came up. We connect the event espresso events to the MemberPress plugin. We use here the extra add-on for.
Please add a screenshot of the shortcodes:
Not through a shortcode for the above, but you can manually add it:
Event Espresso does not ‘Integrate’ or ‘Connect’ with any Membership plugins, we use capability checks which allows you to use many membership plugins for various things, but we don’t actually integrate with any.
Which add-on are you referring to, please?
If you are using the WP user integration add-on you can set the ‘Force login for registrations’ option to Yes on the event.
How can I post a shortcode here???
I can also copy it here:
Item Description Qty Price Total
Payment Method Date Transaction Id / Cheque # P.O. / S.O.# Status Amount
Total Paid [TOTAL_AMOUNT_PAID]
Amount Owed [TOTAL_OWING]
I am referring to the add-on you were mentioning: WP user integration add-on. I will try to force the registration then as you said.
Many thanks!!! It works! Bea
Any further issues just let us know.