Posted: February 11, 2018 at 2:17 am
I’ve got everything working on our site except for the emails coming out of Events Espresso.
Here is what I have narrowed it down to:
– My server uses Sendgrid via the Sendgrid plugin for my entire site.
WordPress Version: 4.9.4
– Increased memory and ensured it had set the memory higher correctly.
– When I pay for an event ticket it works but no emails come. The admin > Messages area says that the emails a Qued for Sending.
– When I try to manually run wp-cron.php nothing happens.
– When I click send immediately the following error comes up:
Color of message status: Blue and/or Pink
– I try to send a test using the custom message editor and I get this error after the test email button is clicked:
– I tried to set the Global Email Settings to send on separate request however my Messages > Settings page does not have this option showing, nor does it have this option available to see in the screen options either. Many posts on this support site suggest that this resolved their issue with the same error.
– I have reuploaded, deactived, reactivated the plugin and it’s extensions and this has had no effect.
I’ve followed so many support issues on this site but still, there is no answer. Can you please help as we need this working asap for launch this week.
Sample Link >> http://www.baliclubbing.net/events/saturday-social/
Actually, I just received the emails about 2 hours late. How can I make this faster like all the other sendgrid emails ? Thanks
To prevent the delay you need to change the option you mentioned above:
Are you using WP multisite? If so that option will only show on the main site.
Which message type was this?