Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 9 weeks summer camp

9 weeks summer camp

Posted: April 1, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Aaron Stribling

April 1, 2013 at 12:30 pm

This is my first attempt with EE. My work is offering 9-weeks summer camp. How do I create one event and offer the parents to pick which week then register and pay once? I could not find any tutorial on how to create a multiple weeks event.

WordPress version: 3.5.1
EE version: 3.1.30.7P
This is a new installation
Experimental registration page: http://www.focusoutreach.org/pages/event-registration

Sidney Harrell

April 1, 2013 at 3:11 pm

You’ll want to create an event for each week offering. You can do this manually or with the recurring events manager.

Aaron Stribling

April 1, 2013 at 6:46 pm

On the Event Pricing section, I added multiple prices then I see the EE added the drop-dowm menu. Is there a way to change the drop-down menu to multiple checkboxes?

Dean

April 2, 2013 at 12:19 am

Hi Aaron,

One way would be to use the Multiple Event Registration add on (MER) which is a cart functionality.

When the event with multiple price options is added to the cart the user can select how many of each price option they want before moving on to pay. It still works off of dropdowns rather than checkboxes.

Right now there is no way to use checkboxes to select events, unless you custom code that feature in.

Aaron Stribling

April 2, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Thank you. You may close this topic.

The support post ‘9 weeks summer camp’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso