Posted: January 31, 2015 at 3:13 am

dreamwoman12

January 31, 2015 at 3:13 am

Cant log into ipad… keep getting 503 service unavailable error

Tony

• Support Staff

January 31, 2015 at 6:18 am

Hi Deborah,

Which version of Event Espresso are you using?

Currently the ticketing app is only compatible with EE3 and you also need to install the JSON API Add-on

dreamwoman12

February 2, 2015 at 4:08 pm

using Event Espresso – 3.1.36.6.P … and the json api add-on is installed… when I go to my site/espresso-api/v1/events/public.pretty_json everything is ok… The current error when I log into ipad is 403- forbidden..

dreamwoman12

February 2, 2015 at 4:10 pm

also dates default to 1969 and there is a December 1969 test event on my event registration page that I cant find where to delete..

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

February 3, 2015 at 8:47 am

Hi, are you using a user role of administrator or Espresso master admin when you are trying to login to the mobile app?

Lorenzo

Josh

• Support Staff

February 3, 2015 at 9:05 am

re:

also dates default to 1969 and there is a December 1969 test event on my event registration page that I cant find where to delete..

It sounds like something is interfering with the calendar datepicker’s date format. When you input a date for an event, please check that the format is YYYY-MM-DD. If there’s another plugin or a theme function that is changing the format on the fly, you’ll see the incorrect dates.

The support post ‘503 service not available’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso