Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 404 Page After "Submit" and before "Payment"

404 Page After "Submit" and before "Payment"

Posted: November 25, 2013 at 12:57 pm

William Tozzo

November 25, 2013 at 12:57 pm

URGENT Guys.

It was working fine, and now after a registrant clicks “Submit” instead of being taken to the next page, he/she is taken to a 404 error page.

http://3rteachertraining.com/events/?ee=2

Please help as soon as possible. I have people trying to register and I am getting flodded with emails.

Bill

Josh

• Support Staff

November 25, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Hi there,

There may be a permalink issue here. I’d check to see if the custom post types option was turned on in Event Espresso>Template Settings. If it’s enabled you can disable it, then go into WordPress>Settings>Permalinks and re-save the Permalink settings.

William Tozzo

November 25, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Hi Josh:

Thanks for getting back so quickly. No, it wasn’t enabled. I checked and then also saved the permalink settings for the hell of it. Nothing.

What next?

Bill

Dean

November 26, 2013 at 1:14 am

Hi William,

Are you using the Event Espresso Custom Post Type? If so do you also have a Page called (or has a slug called) events? If so, then it’s likely a clash between the two and renaming the page (and slug) may assist.

William Tozzo

November 26, 2013 at 4:11 am

Hi Dean:

No, I’m not using a custom post type. My developer found the problem.

Event Espresso conflicts with “CircuPress” a new email campaign plugin for WordPress. It’s all set now. Let me know if you want any more info about the conflict.

Bill

Dean

November 26, 2013 at 4:17 am

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the feedback and I’m happy you found out what was going wrong.

We would love some extra info on the conflict if you have any, that way we can either resolve it or add it to our known conflicts page.

The support post ‘404 Page After "Submit" and before "Payment"’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso