Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 404 errors on registration

404 errors on registration

Posted: September 1, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Amanda

September 1, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I am getting 404 error on any single event pages, including when clicking ‘registration’ in the table view grid.
This means literally no one can book.

Not sure what’s going on.
I’ve tried all the solutions in the forums including deactivate, reactive plugin, remove any other event plugins (we were using a diff one before EE), permalinks page, clear cache, etc.

Cannot seem to figure out why it’s doing this.

When I go to events in dashboard and under one even click ‘view’ it takes me to the event page, but there’s nothing there except the event title and ‘advanced’ underneath it.

Amanda

September 1, 2017 at 6:23 pm

scratch that, when i click ‘view’ on the events page, only ONE event shows the event title and ‘advanced’ underneath. all other events show 404 error.

Tony

• Support Staff

September 4, 2017 at 2:35 am

Hi there,

Looking over your site I’m not having a problem loading the events I can find, can you link me to the pages you’re viewing 404s on?

Amanda

September 4, 2017 at 9:22 am

Yes, I figured it out late last night. Here’s my solution for anyone else with the issue:

My shortcode WAS:
[ESPRESSO_EVENTS_TABLE_TEMPLATE order_by=start_date category_filter=false footable=false table_search=false table_sort=false category_filter=false table_style=standalone]

I removed table_style=standalone – now it works! 🙂

Tony

• Support Staff

September 4, 2017 at 9:37 am

So it was only when clicking the links on the table view template that was giving the 404 errors?

The above change would only affect that table, the single event pages shouldn’t change from the above.

Amanda

September 4, 2017 at 9:39 am

Yes, Exactly.

I finally figured it out by swapping the tablet with the calendar and realizing the calendar worked perfectly fine.

Tony

• Support Staff

September 4, 2017 at 9:55 am

Hmm, strange.

I can’t reproduce that when using the same setup, but either way I’m glad it’s working for you.

If you run into any further problems please do let us know.

The support post ‘404 errors on registration’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso