Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 404 errors on entire site

404 errors on entire site

Posted: November 5, 2013 at 6:48 am

Robert Curran

November 5, 2013 at 6:48 am

Hi,

I have contacted you guys about premium support tokens regarding this issue. After upgrading to wordpress 3.7.1 the other day my entire site except for the homepage has gone 404 on me. Resetting the permalinks fixes the issue temporarily and on my local computer but my customers have been contacting me stating that they are still receiving 404 errors.

The problem goes away when event espresso is disabled.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Robert Curran.

Josh

• Support Staff

November 5, 2013 at 7:39 am

Hi Rob,

I cleared the cache in WP super cache’s settings and everything is loading up for me. Can you check too?

Robert Curran

November 5, 2013 at 7:43 am

It seems to be operational for now. I will have someone check it from another computer just to be sure. Thanks for your help!

Josh

• Support Staff

November 5, 2013 at 8:06 am

You’re welcome Rob.

While checking around I noticed that the display of the registration confirmation page had some grey text on a grey background so it was hard to read. I added a few style rules to make that all have a black background. You can access the custom styles that were added by going to WP > Appearance > Edit CSS.

Robert Curran

November 5, 2013 at 8:07 am

Awesome. Thanks again!

The support post ‘404 errors on entire site’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso