Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 404 Error With Woocommerce when EE4 activated

404 Error With Woocommerce when EE4 activated

Posted: October 29, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Eversion Systems

October 29, 2014 at 6:44 pm

When I place an order in WooCommerce with the EE4 plugin activated I get a 404 error on the checkout/order-received page. Disabling the plugin fixes the issue. Any ideas?

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

October 29, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Hi,

Event Espresso uses the following page:

example.com/thank-you/

Is your thank you page for WooCommerce similar?

If so, try moving the shortcode for Event Espresso and then updating that page in Event Espresso –> General Settings –> Critical Pages.

Be sure to refresh your permalinks afterwards by browsing to Settings –> Permalinks from your WordPress dashboard.

Lorenzo

Eversion Systems

October 29, 2014 at 7:12 pm

The page for the order completed is http://www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au/shoptest/my-account/checkout/order-received. It’s not using the thank-you page.

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

October 29, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Hi,

Have you tried refreshing permalinks and is your software up-to-date?

Lorenzo

Eversion Systems

October 29, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Awesome, premalinks refresh solved it 🙂

Dean

October 30, 2014 at 2:26 am

Hi,

I am marking this as resolved. Should you need to continue this discussion please start a new forum thread and link to this one.

Thanks.

The support post ‘404 Error With Woocommerce when EE4 activated’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso