Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 4.6.4 Nothing in your Event Queue

4.6.4 Nothing in your Event Queue

Posted: February 9, 2015 at 8:04 am

William Colle

February 9, 2015 at 8:04 am

I’ve added my event espresso pages to the “no-cache” list (running W3 total cache) and still getting “nothing in your event queue” when someone tries to register.

Sidney Harrell

February 9, 2015 at 8:21 am

You may need to clear the cached pages from the W3 cache after you disabled it from the EE pages. W3 works by generating a static copy of the page and storing that. So it won’t generate a new copy because it’s in the “no-cache” list now, but until that old copy expires, or you manually clear the cache, it will still serve up the old copy.

William Colle

February 9, 2015 at 8:54 am

I’ve cleared the cached pages from the W3 cache before and after disabling the EE pages. I also cleared the cache on the computer. When I’m logged into wordpress it works but once I log out it gives me the “nothing in your event queue” message.

Josh

• Support Staff

February 9, 2015 at 9:41 am

Hi William,

Does the issue persist if you go into the W3 total cache settings and set all caching to be disabled? The reason I ask is because when I check your site, and get the Nothing in your Event Queue message, I can refresh the page and the registration form appears.

This looks like it’s serving a cached file first, but then refreshing the page forces it to serve a fresh copy.

The support post ‘4.6.4 Nothing in your Event Queue’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso