Support

Home Forums Pre-Releases 4.6.14.p " register now buttom ??

4.6.14.p " register now buttom ??

Posted: March 4, 2015 at 11:34 pm

davi santiago

March 4, 2015 at 11:34 pm

some can tell me how chane the name “register now ”

Dean

March 5, 2015 at 2:24 am

Hi,

You can change wording via the language files. See here for some options on how to do that: https://eventespresso.com/wiki/how-to-change-wording-with-poedit/

davi santiago

March 5, 2015 at 1:57 pm

hi dean :

thanks you … i try boht way and no work so what i need to do 🙁 that the only i need to fix to put my bussine out and runn change the buttom

Tony

• Support Staff

March 5, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Hi Davi,

Take a look at the code available here:

https://eventespresso.com/wiki/customize-checkout-registration-button-text/

Using something like this:

function ee_register_now_button() {
 return 'Begin My Registration';
}

add_filter ('FHEE__EE_Ticket_Selector__display_ticket_selector_submit__btn_text', 'ee_register_now_button');

Within your themes functions.php file will change the button to ‘Begin My Registration’.

davi santiago

March 5, 2015 at 2:57 pm

no work the way i want look i see no option to fix that i sorry to said im sctok here ..and i think look for another software can workcuz it more the 13 hours and i can see change everthyn i do no show up and the way the buttm look to me eyes no good for my site …

ps it some one have tih problem b4 and noe hoe to fix emmail at djdave3@mac.com

note it someone one go look intro me server i we happy give you the pass so you can look..

thanks so much evryone but i no seee e\the same guys see …

davi santiago

March 5, 2015 at 4:12 pm

hey thank aloat to the person email and tell me were him fix da i did it just goin here >>>> /ticket_selector/EED_Ticket_Selector.module.php

i dnt know it i did right but it work!!!

Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 6.06.53 PM

The support post ‘4.6.14.p " register now buttom ??’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso