Support

Home Forums Pre-Releases 4.0 / 4.1 Timetable

4.0 / 4.1 Timetable

Posted: August 13, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Viewing 5 reply threads

vheavner

August 13, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Hi – I have a scenario in which I’m using a zoho creator database to manage a reservation table for an outdoor recreation center – no prepayment is required for most of these. I also have EE (3.1.34) to handle event registration for specific items, like a canoe race, where registration & pre-payment is required. I’m trying to figure out a way to get an EE registration into my zoho database, and it looks like 4.0 is the ticket – I have the ability to submit a specially crafted email to zoho to add a record, and it looks like the new Messages system will let me do this. I’m very excited about it. But – I also use authorize.net SIM – which sounds like it won’t be around until at least 4.1. So – is there any timeframe you folks can share around availability of this particular combination of features?

Thanks – this plugin rocks!

Josh

• Support Staff

August 13, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Hi there,

We currently do not have a timeframe for this. I’m not positive that Authnet SIM will be one of the included gateways for 4.1 so you may need to go with the PayPal standard gateway to make this happen.

vheavner

August 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm

That is indeed disappointing… Authorize.net was the reason I bought EE in the first place. Do you have a roadmap of any other planned gateways, or is paypal all you’re going to do now?

Josh

• Support Staff

August 13, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Authnet SIM might be in 4.2, or between 4.1 and 4.2 as a part of an in-between release. Authnet AIM is planned to be developed for 4.x first based on its popular usage.

vheavner

August 14, 2013 at 8:24 am

Well, that’s something.. I use AIM for a different section of my site. Can you give a timeframe for that? Are we talking 2 months? 6 months? a year?

Josh

• Support Staff

August 14, 2013 at 10:54 am

AIM is planned for 4.1, but I’m afraid I do not have a timeframe for the 4.1 release at this time. You can sign up for access to the Event Espresso github account to follow the progress of the development:

https://eventespresso.com/developers/request-repo-access/

Viewing 5 reply threads

The support post ‘4.0 / 4.1 Timetable’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso