Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 3.1.32.1.P update breaks cart shortcodes

3.1.32.1.P update breaks cart shortcodes

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 3:04 pm

John Leigh

May 9, 2013 at 3:04 pm

The latest update breaks the cart links:

[ESPRESSO_CART_LINK event_id=”5-1″ direct_to_cart=1 anchor=”Buy Something”]

[ESPRESSO_CART_LINK event_id=”5″ anchor=”Buy Something”]

It just redirects to the event list page.

Josh

• Support Staff

May 9, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Hi John,

Sorry for the trouble. I’ve opened a ticket on this and it should be a simple fix.

Seth Shoultes

• Support Staff

May 10, 2013 at 6:45 am

I think we have this fixed, just need to get it tested then we can release another hotfix.

Kevin Dean

May 10, 2013 at 10:22 am

Do you think the hotfix will go out today? We don’t use the events list page and only use the add-to-cart method so a whole extra page is appearing and it’s causing confusion and duplicate attendees.

…or I’m willing to manually edit the file required for the fix if you care to post it.

Also, can previous versions of the plugin be installed in case I wanted to revert back a version? If so, where can those versions be found?

Kevin Dean

May 10, 2013 at 10:31 am

OK, that’s timely. Looks like the just released 3.1.32.2.P fixes it.

Josh

• Support Staff

May 10, 2013 at 10:32 am

Hi Kevin,

The fix is up (3.1.31.2P). We do not have a previous version downloads page, but if you take a database and file backup before updating, you’ll always have something to revert to.

Kevin Dean

May 10, 2013 at 10:37 am

Do 3.1.32.x releases not get added to the Change Log or has someone just not updated it yet? Would be nice if the change log was up-to-date when the update is released.

Seth Shoultes

• Support Staff

May 10, 2013 at 10:41 am

I haven’t had a chance to update the change log. I will try to get that up shortly.

Kevin Dean

May 10, 2013 at 10:45 am

Thanks. One thing to think of, is when an update is available from the WordPress side you can click View details and the click the Changelog, so when it doesn’t have the info it’s a guessing game. I guess I shouldn’t have upgraded until the info appeared and had time for others to troubleshoot, so my fault there.

The support post ‘3.1.32.1.P update breaks cart shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso