Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 3.1.30P upgrade failed

3.1.30P upgrade failed

Posted: January 31, 2013 at 8:23 am

Suhaib Siddiqi

January 31, 2013 at 8:23 am

Automatic update to v3.1.30P failed with the error message “Update failed due to missing /evente-spresso/espresso.php. Although espresso.php was there. I had to ftp, delete 3.1.29P and manually upload the new version.
Well… it update 3.1.30P is a mess. Now my Event View page shows only [ESPRESSO_EVENTS]. Here is the link http://www.shaadiconnections.com. I am reverting to version 3.1.29P because we have an event in a two weeks, and people are buying tickets everyday.
After reverting to 3.1.29, I tried again the upgrade same issue upgrade fails. I noticed the eventespresso.tmp directory in my wp-content/plugin. The event-espresso was gone. Apparently upgrade is failing half way through.

Peter

January 31, 2013 at 8:39 am

I had the same problem. Go to Plugins>inactive and reactivate the EE plugin.

Suhaib Siddiqi

January 31, 2013 at 8:55 am

I tried that too, before reporting the issue.

Josh

• Support Staff

January 31, 2013 at 10:08 am

Hi Suhaib,

Thanks for reporting. There was a problem with the zip file and we’ve uploaded a fresh copy of the file that resolved the issue. I’d recommend trying that again.

The support post ‘3.1.30P upgrade failed’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso