Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 3.1.24 bug????

3.1.24 bug????

Posted: June 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm

ctremblay

June 25, 2012 at 1:16 pm

I am trying to add featured images to my events to have the thumbnails show up on the calendar. I try to add the featured image while i am creating the event and it when i click “submit” of “update” it doesnt save it. I have to go back into the event and add the featured image a second time before it works. After that it works fine….it is just wierd that i have to creat the event, save it, then go back and add the image after and save it again.

Josh

• Support Staff

June 25, 2012 at 3:16 pm

make sure you click “insert image into post” while you’re in the media uploader.

ctremblay

June 25, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I did click “insert into post” because i have to do that the second time as well. It isnt that big of a deal. It just isnt working on the first time when I am creating the event. I am having to open the event to edit it and add the image then. It just doesnt want to take the first time. It is something i can live with, just thought yall might want to know.

Josh

• Support Staff

June 25, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Thanks for the update. This should be pretty easy to fix.

The support post ‘3.1.24 bug????’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso