Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 25 Registrations Error

25 Registrations Error

Posted: September 3, 2014 at 10:31 am

expfarm

September 3, 2014 at 10:31 am

We have a website wherein users can register for multiple attendees at one time. One of our attendees was registering a group of 25 registrants and upon completion received an error message. None of the registrants showed up in our Attendee list.

Is there a way to retrieve the registration info for this group? Is it possible the database has their info, even though the Dashboard is not listing them?

Thanks.

Josh

• Support Staff

September 3, 2014 at 11:50 am

Hi Brandon,

You could check to see if there was a notification message sent, but if it’s not in the attendee list, it’s likely not in the database.

Going forward, if you can run a test to find the error message we can help you get that troubleshot. It sounds like it may be that your server should be configured to allow for a higher max_input_vars limit.

expfarm

September 3, 2014 at 11:58 am

Thanks for the reply, Josh.

What should the max_input_vars be set to?

Could using the “Back” button on the browser have caused the aborted registration to occur?

expfarm

September 3, 2014 at 1:38 pm

We have received another report of an error with registration from a registration group for 31 attendees.

What should the max_input_vars limit be set at?

Thank you.

Brandon

Sidney Harrell

September 3, 2014 at 2:14 pm

You can check what it’s set to now by downloading this file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sidharrell/bunchOfJunk/master/phpinfo.php and placing it on your server so that you can pull it up in a browser. Then just search for the max_input_vars line. (ctrl-f) Mine is set to 1000, which is default in the Ubuntu php package.

expfarm

September 4, 2014 at 7:32 am

Thank you. I’ve increased the allocated max_input_vars to 3000, and the PHP memory allocation to 128M. Now we’re having an issue with email confirmations not being delivered.

expfarm

September 4, 2014 at 7:32 am

Disregard that last post… I found the emails.

The support post ‘25 Registrations Error’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso