Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 2 websites one event espresso

2 websites one event espresso

Posted: April 10, 2015 at 10:30 am

Ray Rolando

April 10, 2015 at 10:30 am

Hi there-
I have 2 websites that I would like to feature the same events on both (without doing double the work). So, for example I would host the event, event registration and sign-up at my one site Oceansofcalm.com. BUT I would like to use the calander to showcase all upcoming events on my other website RayRolando.com. Do you have any documentation or information that could present options on achieving such a format?
Thanks,
Kim, web developer for RayRolando.com|OceansofCalm.com

Jonathan Wilson

April 10, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Hi Kim,

We have a feature that allows you to display the Ticket Selector for events from one site on a completely different site. (Documentation here: https://eventespresso.com/features/ticket-selector/)

So, you could have all of the event details, calendar, etc. on one site, and post the ticket selector on the other site.

We don’t currently have functionality for allowing the displaying of the calendar on multiple sites simultaneously. If you need that functionality, you can export the iCal file, import it into Google Calendar and use another plugin to display the google calendar on your site.

Does that help?

Ray Rolando

April 11, 2015 at 8:26 am

Thank you so much!

Dean

April 13, 2015 at 1:09 am

Hi Ray,

Anything else we can help with regarding this topic?

The support post ‘2 websites one event espresso’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso