Support

Home Forums Pre-Sales 2 ticket – 2 names

2 ticket – 2 names

Posted: December 19, 2016 at 5:40 am

PartymakerSK

December 19, 2016 at 5:40 am

Hi,

its possible in your plugin make something like this?

If i buy 2 ticket or 3 or more.
Fill for every person for every ticket – First name and Surname?

Example: Me and my girlfriend. I will buy ticket, chose QTY: 2, and in Personal Information i need to fill my name also my girlfriend name for second ticket.

Our Club software check names on guestlist. So we need every ticket in system with name.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Tony. Reason: Not a calendar question

Tony

• Support Staff

December 19, 2016 at 6:11 am

Hi there,

Yes EE can be set to require information for each registrant, however note that in the above scenario you will likely also need an Email address to be requested for both of those registrants.

Have you signed up to Test Drive Event Espresso 4? You can view the full plugin there and see if it will work for your use case.

PartymakerSK

December 19, 2016 at 6:26 am

Hi,

Ok its great. But where i have to set up this function?

in my system there is all the time this informatio:

This ticket type does not require any information for additional attendees, so attendee #1’s information will be used for its registration purposes

Tony

• Support Staff

December 19, 2016 at 6:33 am

You need to enable the ‘Personal Information’ question group within additional registrants for the event – http://take.ms/1CBvc

PartymakerSK

December 19, 2016 at 7:35 am

Ok,

i need to upgrade to PRO version (buy licence key). Now its disable to use that.

Thanks for help

Tony

• Support Staff

December 19, 2016 at 8:37 am

You’re most welcome.

The question groups for additional registrants is a feature within EE4 Regular, it is not available within Decaf.

The support post ‘2 ticket – 2 names’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso