Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 2 registration confirmation mails …

2 registration confirmation mails …

Posted: January 9, 2013 at 7:45 am

Biebob

January 9, 2013 at 7:45 am

Hi all, My event-site starting to look good, but I’ve noticed something when I make registrations. I’ve created a custom confirmation mail that EE has to send when someone has registered, but however when I complete the process, I recieve 2 e-mails : the custom one and one other containing a pretty standard layout : Like this : Testevent registration confirmation Registration Summary: Primary Attendee Nicky Rutten <– removed by admin –> Testevent | Reservation 10/01/2013 – 10/01/2013 20:00 – 1 attendee Additional Information: Registration ID: 1-50ed7c4271bba First Name: Nicky Last Name: Rutten Email: <– removed by admin –> Ticket(s): Download/Print Ticket (Nicky Rutten) Invoice: Download PDF Invoice Can someone tell me how to disable or edit the standard e-mail ? Also : I recieve these e-mails by a sender called : WordPress. Can I edit this? Thanks in advance ! Cheers, Nicky

• This topic was modified 11 years, 3 months ago by  Biebob.
  • This topic was modified 11 years, 3 months ago by  Chris Reynolds. Reason: removed email addresses

Chris Reynolds

• Support Staff

January 9, 2013 at 12:59 pm

1. You are getting two emails because you are the admin and you are registering yourself. One of the emails is the registration confirmation email sent to attendees. The other is the admin registration email sent to admins. Does that make sense?
  2. The emails are sent from WordPress because that’s the WordPress default. If you’d like to change this, you can do so with the WP Mail From plugin.

I’ve removed your email address from your post to prevent against spambots.

The support post ‘2 registration confirmation mails …’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso