Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 2 Issues Calendar and Private events

2 Issues Calendar and Private events

Posted: November 26, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Kevin Young

November 26, 2018 at 7:27 pm

1. The Calander shortcode will not load on my site, I have tried all the suggestions in the support forums with no success.

2. any password protected events give me a 404 error message.

Please help
Kevin B. Young
youngheartsed.com

Tony

• Support Staff

November 27, 2018 at 3:43 am

Hi there,

1. The Calander shortcode will not load on my site, I have tried all the suggestions in the support forums with no success.

Looking at your site the calendar is loading for me here:
https://youngheartsed.com/class-schedule/

I can see you are using the iframe embed code, is it the shortcode itself that wont work on that page?

2. any password protected events give me a 404 error message.

Can you post an example of this?

Kevin Young

November 27, 2018 at 2:52 pm

This reply has been marked as private.

Tony

• Support Staff

November 28, 2018 at 8:13 am

That is using the iframe embed code.

I know, so it’s just the shortcode that doesn’t work then, do you have a page using the shortcode I can view?

With regards to the password protected event do you have any plugins used to filter password form?

If you create a normal WP post (Dashboard -> Posts) and password protect that, does it display correctly? The issue is not with post itself (be that an EE event or WP post), it’s with the processing of the password form, even if you enter the incorrect password you get a 404.

Kevin Young

November 29, 2018 at 8:28 am

Josh

• Support Staff

November 30, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Kevin Young

December 5, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Josh

• Support Staff

December 5, 2018 at 1:16 pm

Thanks for letting us know you managed to get both issues resolved by changing the log in plugin.

The support post ‘2 Issues Calendar and Private events’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso