Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 2 column layout for Event Registration Page

2 column layout for Event Registration Page

Posted: October 19, 2012 at 4:22 am

Nick Putman

October 19, 2012 at 4:22 am

Hi,

The content of the Event Registration Page only fills the left half of the page so I would like to utilise the right half of the page for something else. I tried using the shortcodes that come with my theme, but 2 columns are not added, i.e.:

[two_columns ][ESPRESSO_EVENTS][/two_columns]
[two_columns_last ]Summary of Event… etc[/two_columns_last]

Could you please advise as to how I get this working?

Thanks,

Nick

Dean

October 19, 2012 at 4:32 am

Hi Nick,

Do you have an example of a page where its only filling up half the space please?

Nick Putman

October 19, 2012 at 4:35 am

Hi Dean,

Yes, you can see the page here:

http://openparadigmproject.com/book-on-seminar/

Since asking the question I have added a textarea that does fill the space, and I am sure if I added a fuller description it would flow across the page too. But as most of the content fits nicely in half of the page I would like to implement a 2 column layout.

Dean

October 19, 2012 at 4:46 am

Hi Nick,

Yes exactly that the description simply isnt enough to fill up the space.

The shortcode may not be working due to the fact that this is a custom post type rather than a post/page. You could either edit the shortcode code or perhaps use the template feature and change the layout of the page – it should be registration-page.php and registration-page-display.php

Nick Putman

October 19, 2012 at 5:24 am

Thanks. The shortcode is actually working – I forgot that I set up a single event page without the short code, and it was this page that I was looking at. Sorry to trouble you!

Nick

Dean

October 19, 2012 at 5:29 am

No problem at all, glad you got it working!

The support post ‘2 column layout for Event Registration Page’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso