Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 16 failed transactions and a problem report

16 failed transactions and a problem report

Posted: March 30, 2015 at 7:06 am

Joyce Graff

March 30, 2015 at 7:06 am

The chairman of the event (Lisa) tried to register and was unable to complete the transaction. I see in the system 16 other failed transactions, which is alarming. Lisa said that she requested a member ticket plus a CEU registration. This had been intended as an optional extra-cost addon to the registration but because that option is not yet implemented the system sees it as an additional ticket for another person, requiring demographic details. But even when she tells it to use the same demographic details, the system will not let her complete the transaction.
I have purchased a token for emergency help. I urgently need to fix this, and making changes to a LIVE reigstration system feels to be very dangerous!
My first challenge is to capture the current list of completed registraions, to make sure I don’t lose them. I can’t find how to export or print out the current list. Even when I display it I do not see the food choices I put into the personal information. Please help.

Joyce Graff

March 30, 2015 at 7:38 am

I found export to csv and have captured my current registrations.

Tony

• Support Staff

March 30, 2015 at 7:42 am

Hi Joyce,

I have received your support token request and have contacted you privately.

I am currently investigating your issue.

Joyce Graff

March 30, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Status, please? I need to be sure the system is open for business! Registrations are LIVE! and FAILING! this is very urgent!

Joyce Graff

March 30, 2015 at 4:59 pm

NO RESPONSE TO MY EMERGENCY TOKEN CALL FOR HELP.

STATUS, PLEASE???

Lorenzo Orlando Caum

• Support Staff

March 30, 2015 at 7:19 pm

Hi Joyce, I think the wording is causing some confusion. We needed to pick a generic term to describe what is happening there.

When a registration is started, Event Espresso creates a record for it. This happens once a registrant/attendee clicks the Register button on the single event page.

The next step would be for an attendee to enter their attendee details (at least a name and email) and continue through registration checkout (i.e. pay for registration or receive a confirmation).

If a registrant does not do this, then the record is left as “failed.”

A quick way to check is to click on the failed registrations link and check for actual contact information.

If you see something like this:

http://cl.ly/image/250a3r3J140e

Then an attendee started registration but did not proceed through registration checkout.

Lorenzo

The support post ‘16 failed transactions and a problem report’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso