Support

Home Forums Event Espresso Premium 1 Website with 2 Entities each with a Paypal account and a Square account

1 Website with 2 Entities each with a Paypal account and a Square account

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 11:39 am

wcalcote

May 19, 2020 at 11:39 am

We have already purchased EE for a new customer. The customer sells tickets to their training courses. The problem is that the customer is really two entities, one a division of the other, sharing the one website. Each has separate Paypal and Square accounts. Their courses are specific to each entity. How do I make sure that the payments for each course go to the correct payment account? The customer just hit me with this one after I finished designing and building the website. As always, thanks for the help.

Tony

• Support Staff

May 19, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Hi there,

If you are not using the Multi Event Registration add-on, then you can use the Payment Methods Pro add-on to create multiple instances of a payment method and then set specific payment methods on specific events:

https://eventespresso.com/product/eea-payment-methods-pro/

Will that work for you?

The support post ‘1 Website with 2 Entities each with a Paypal account and a Square account’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso