Support

Home Forums WP User Integration 1 Ticket Per User?

1 Ticket Per User?

Posted: October 31, 2016 at 6:17 am

AYP Team

October 31, 2016 at 6:17 am

Hi There,

I plan on selling VIP tickets to a certain group of users, but I only want them to be able to purchase 1 ticket per user (not per transaction). Is this possible? I know I could manually approve them, but I’d rather it be automated like my normal sales process, then restrict them when they try to buy another.

Thanks!

Tony

• Support Staff

October 31, 2016 at 8:29 am

Hi there,

Currently Event Espresso does not limit registrations to one ticket per user.

If your users are required to log into an account before purchasing tickets then it would be possible to save the ticket id to user meta and then compare that with the current ticket id they are attempting to purchase, then reject the registration if it already exists in user meta.

However the above would require custom development from a developer, if you are not currently working with one we have a list of developers familiar with EE available here:

https://eventespresso.com/developers/event-espresso-pros/

AYP Team

November 3, 2016 at 1:40 am

Thanks Tony, I’ll look into that option! If you have a list of feature requests it would be great to add in there too.

The support post ‘1 Ticket Per User?’ is closed to new replies.

Have a question about this support post? Create a new support post in our support forums and include a link to this existing support post so we can help you.

Event Espresso