If you like to figure out how things work, enjoy discovering bugs (in software) like an entomologist, have a crush on WordPress, want to make a difference and be part of a great team then you should be the next Event Espresso Support Guru.
We looking for someone who will help us providing outstanding support to our customers. The work is a mix of educating customers, hunting down pesky software bugs, and testing new features. Every day you’ll help our customers understand our products and how to use them, and they’ll love you in return. A couple times a week you’ll get a message from a customer that exclaims: “You guys rock!”
The opportunity to work with a premier WordPress plugin company doesn’t come around every day, so apply today!
- Provide both technical and customer support via forums, twitter, facebook, chat and email.
- Create help documentation for the Event Espresso products.
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Intermediate experience using WordPress plugins and themes.
- Intermediate experience using Event Espresso plugins (or at least willing to quickly master our plugins).
- Beginner/Intermediate PHP experience, particularly with the WordPress Codex.
- Beginner/Intermediate MYSQL experience, particularly with respect to the WordPres Codex.
- Beginner/Intermediate Jquery experience, particularly with WordPress themes.
- Intermediate CSS experience, particularly with WordPress themes.
- Must be able to work remotely with little to no supervision.
- Must be available during the day, Monday through Friday.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and be patient with the team and customers.
This job is offered on either a freelance/contract basis.
We don’t mean to make the application process difficult, so please send an email to email@example.com briefly describing your experience with:
– Building/Supporting WordPress Plugins
– Providing customer and technical support
Please also include:
– Educational Attainment(s) (if applicable)
– Salary Requirements
– Employment History & Current Job (resume)
– Portfolio (if applicable)
Salary: Depends on Experience
Primary Location: Utah or Anywhere in North America or Europe
Working Hours (per week): varies, up to 40
EOO: Event Espresso is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All positions are subject to close without notice.