The key to giving customers a great experience is gathering information from them so you are prepared to cater to their needs. With Event Espresso you can easily collect all the data you need with a custom event registration form on your website, collect payment and more!
Event Espresso 4 Decaf
Event Espresso 4 Decaf comes with dozens of standard features. Here are a few of our favorite features.
Event Espresso 4 Decaf enables event managers to create a variety of ticket options to accommodate the maximum number of attendees and collect the right fees. An unlimited number of tickets can be configured with the following options:
- Ticket Name
- Goes On Sale date/time (datetime)
- Sale Ends date/time (datetimes)
- Quantity Limits
- Adding and Removing Tickets
Event Espresso 4 Regular (the paid version) offers these additional pricing features:
- Percentage and Dollar Discount Price Modifiers
- Dollar Discount Price Modifiers
- Event Datetime Access
- Intelligent Ticket Management
Message types in decaf include:
- Registration Approved
- Payment Received
- Registration Pending Payment
- Not Approved Registration
- Refund Issued
Event Espresso 4 Regular (the paid version) includes these additional customizable message types:
- Payment Reminder
- Payment Declined
- Registration Declined
- Registration Cancelled
Integration with PayPal allows you to collect money to cover the cost of organizing events before they start.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, registrants can download a PDF invoice or pay by cash/check, and there is even an option to pay by bank transfer!
Want to accept credit card payments? Upgrade to Event Espresso 4 Regular to get access to the following payment methods:
- PayPal Pro
- …and more!
The Espresso 4 checkout process is faster and more intuitive than ever.
The enhanced single page checkout allows registrants to:
- Skip making payments for “free” or no-cost tickets.
- Use the “Primary Registrant” details to auto-fill the registration form for additional registrants with the same answers to your registration questions.
- Update the personal information in their contact record by registering for subsequent events.